Walt Disney, his show, the Wonderful World of Disney, came on Sunday nights at 8:00 and was one of the greatest joys of my childhood1, it was a great program directed at young children. No murders, no half naked women, no swearing. Most of the stories, like Johnny Yuma, The Moon Cussers etc, were well written.

This program was really more for adults since most of the stories were basically "horse operas" about love affair blah blah blah....very little quick draw gun battles or cattle stampedes

This program is still on TV in reruns, there was also a pretty good movie by the same name. The show was slow on action though and was not one of my favorites.

I loved this cartoon, especially Boris, the Russian guy. Actually the cartton was direted more towards adults and when I watch it today, the jokes have a whole nother meaning

The Beach Boys.......never really stuck with me as much as the Beatles and the Rolling Stones


The Grass Roots, a great group.........

I didn't realize then but the Fintstones were a send off on The Honey mooners

The Dave Clark Five. I learned years later that the Five were employeed by Dave Clark and kept on a salary, the group was basically a corporation and he owned it.

I never really got this show.....it did nothing for me, but I liked the music and that girl who played Pennywas about my age and very cute. The best show they had was the one where Billy Mummy ended up back in Vermont in 1966.

The theme music from this show still makes me nervous. During WWll, Rod Stearling was a comdo ranger who dropped behind Japanese lines and kidnapped high ranking intelligence officers
Yeah! Top Cat! I loved this show, I mean just loved it.....a New Yorkese cat with an attitude problem.


These things were called Cigerellos, a sort of cigarette cigar thingwith a huge white plastic holder
The Rat Patrol! It was on to late for me, our bedtime was 8:30, it came on at 9:00




Route 66, great theme music. The blond guy went on to do 1 Adam Twelve, a show I never watched, having an aversion to the glorification of cops, the other guy got arrested for solicting in a mens room in the 1970s.
Officer Joe Bolton ran a show, Funhouse, on WPIX channel 11 out of New York every day at 4:00, which featured only the Three Stoggies. I felt then and now that Joe Bolton was really happy to be on that program, you could feel it.

The Munsters, great theme music, this is still a fantastic show


I saw this at the Capitol Theater in downtown Ansonia at the 8:00 PM showing. The theater had an usher, in a uniform, who took us to our seats, guidng the way with his flashlight.
I think the entire world smoked in those days, every show seemed to have at least one person smoking, most of the movies had somebody smoking...people came to your house and smoked