Top 100 tunes of 1965

· 01. Wooly Bully » Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
· 02. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) » Four Tops
· 03. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction » Rolling Stones
· 04. You Were On My Mind » We Five
· 05. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' » Righteous Brothers
· 06. Downtown » Petula Clark
· 07. Help! » Beatles
· 08. Can't You Hear My Heartbeat » Herman's Hermits
· 09. Crying In The Chapel » Elvis Presley
· 10. My Girl » Temptations
· 11. Help Me, Rhonda » Beach Boys
· 12. King Of The Road » Roger Miller
· 13. The Birds And The Bees » Jewel Aikens
· 14. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me » Mel Carter
· 15. Shotgun » Jr. Walker & The All Stars
· 16. I Got You Babe » Sonny & Cher
· 17. This Diamond Ring » Gary Lewis & The Playboys
· 18. The "In" Crowd » Ramsey Lewis Trio
· 19. Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter » Herman's Hermits
· 20. Stop! In The Name Of Love » Supremes
· 21. Unchained Melody » Righteous Brothers
· 22. Silhouettes » Herman's Hermits
· 23. I'll Never Find Another You » Seekers
· 24. Cara, Mia » Jay & The Americans
· 25. Mr. Tambourine Man » Byrds
· 26. Cast Your Fate To The Wind » Sounds Orchestral
· 27. Yes, I'm Ready » Barbara Mason
· 28. What's New Pussycat? » Tom Jones
· 29. Eve Of Destruction » Barry McGuire
· 30. Hang On Sloopy » McCoys
· 31. Ticket To Ride » Beatles
· 32. Red Roses For A Blue Lady » Bert Kaempfert & His Orch.
· 33. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag » James Brown & The Famous Flames
· 34. Game Of Love » Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders
· 35. The Name Game » Shirley Ellis
· 36. I Know A Place » Petula Clark
· 37. Back In My Arms Again » Supremes
· 38. Baby I'm Yours » Barbara Lewis
· 39. The Jolly Green Giant » Kingsmen
· 40. Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte » Patti Page
· 41. Like A Rolling Stone » Bob Dylan
· 42. I'm Telling You Now » Freddie & The Dreamers
· 43. Ferry Cross The Mersey » Gerry & The Pacemakers
· 44. Just Once In My Life » Righteous Brothers
· 45. Seventh Son » Johnny Rivers
· 46. I'm Henry VIII, I Am » Herman's Hermits
· 47. A Walk In The Black Forest » Horst Jankowski
· 48. For Your Love » Yardbirds
· 49. California Girls » Beach Boys
· 50. Go Now » Moody Blues
· 51. Goldfinger » Shirley Bassey
· 52. Down In The Boondocks » Billy Joe Royal
· 53. Baby The Rain Must Fall » Glenn Yarbrough
· 54. Catch Us If You Can » Dave Clark Five
· 55. Eight Days A Week » Beatles
· 56. Just A Little » Beau Brummels
· 57. You Turn Me On » Ian Whitcomb
· 58. I'll Be Doggone » Marvin Gaye
· 59. Save Your Heart For Me » Gary Lewis & The Playboys
· 60. Tired Of Waiting For You » Kinks
· 61. Count Me In » Gary Lewis & The Playboys
· 62. All Day And All Of The Night » Kinks
· 63. What The World Needs Now Is Love » Jackie DeShannon
· 64. It's Not Unusual » Tom Jones
· 65. She's About A Mover » Sir Douglas Quintet
· 66. Shake » Sam Cooke
· 67. Wonderful World » Herman's Hermits
· 68. Nowhere To Run » Martha & The Vandellas
· 69. Heart Full Of Soul » Yardbirds
· 70. Love Potion Number Nine » Searchers
· 71. Laurie (Strange Things Happen) » Dickle Lee
· 72. Baby Don't Go » Sonny & Cher
· 73. It Ain't Me Babe » Turtles
· 74. Tell Her No » Zombies
· 75. I Go To Pieces » Peter & Gordon
· 76. Red Roses For A Blue Lady » Vic Dana
· 77. Don't Just Stand There » Patty Duke
· 78. The Tracks Of My Tears » Miracles
· 79. Too Many Rivers » Brenda Lee
· 80. I Like It Like That » Dave Clark Five
· 81. Little Things » Bobby Oldsboro
· 82. True Love Ways » Peter & Gordon
· 83. It's The Same Old Song » Four Tops
· 84. You've Got Your Troubles » Fortunes
· 85. Hold What You've Got » Joe Tex
· 86. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place » Animals
· 87. Laugh, Laugh » Beau Brummels
· 88. The Last Tlme » Rolling Stones
· 89. Do You Believe In Magic » Lovin' Spoonful
· 90. All I Really Want To Do » Cher
· 91. Take Me Back » Little Anthony & The Imperials
· 92. I Want Candy » Strangeloves
· 93. Ooo Baby Baby » Miracles
· 94. Laugh At Me » Sonny
· 95. Treat Her Right » Roy Head
· 96. The Race Is On » Jack Jones
· 97. I'm A Fool » Dino, Desi & Billy
· 98. The Boy From New Your City » Ad Libs
· 99. Keep Searchin' » Del Shannon
· 100. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) » Marvin Gaye